@ SilverLoz: You are right. \o/
After uninstalling and then reinstalling lo-menubar from the software centre,
come back global menu and preview don't crash in my desktop.

  soffice.bin crashed with SIGSEGV in g_hash_table_lookup() (Libreoffice
  with lo-menubar crash from page preview)

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Invalid
Status in LibreOffice Menubar:
  In Progress
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “lo-menubar” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “lo-menubar” source package in Natty:
  Fix Committed
Status in “libreoffice” source package in Precise:
  Invalid
Status in “lo-menubar” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: libreoffice

  Libreoffice Writer crashed after I've activated the page view.

  This only happens when lo-menubar package is installed.

  [Test Case]
  Open a document in a fresh instance of lowriter and click on the "Page
preview" button on the toolbar and verify lowriter doesn't crash.

  [Regression potential]
  The bulk of the changes in this update is from when it was merged into
libreoffice upstream they did some refactoring work.  Upstream for lo-menubar
attempted to backport just enough to fix this bug and gave up because the diff
would end up being just as big as the changes we got from libreoffice and too
much work to make it worth the effort.  Our best hope of getting a fix for this
in 12.04 is to take the new upstream version.  It has been in quantal for
nearly two months now and it clearly fixes this bug and we haven't seen new
bugs introduced.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: libreoffice-core 1:3.3.2-1ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.41-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic i686
  Architecture: i386