Public bug reported:

Hi,

I use XFCE environment and evince. On evince start, I get message:

** (evince:14863): WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus
address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.a11y.Bus was not provided by any .service files

Maybe it is related to the main problem, evince does not preserve any
setting I made (e.g., non continuous viewing). At each new start, I have
to again turn off continuous viewing. Also zoom level nor window size is
not preserved. Either for old pdf files or new ones.

I use ubuntu quantal (but this bug is present also in 12.04). I use
evince-gtk package, version  3.5.3-0ubuntu5 amd64.

--
Lukas Hejtmanek

** Affects: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince does not store settings

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu: