Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Error when trying to restore files using "Restore Missing Files" in
  nautilus

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:

  If I try to restore a specific folder with deja-dup by using the "file ->
restore missing files..." option in nautilus, I am prompted with an error
message that says "another backup operation is already running".  This error
persists through a reboot.
  Yesterday I was restoring a folder using this method when I was forced to
cancel the restore process by clicking the "cancel" button, that was the last
time that the restoration process worked.
  I am unable to access my files at this time due to this bug.

  This bug persists even if the cache directory ($HOME/.cache/deja-dup)
  is deleted.

  Package: deja-dup 23.2-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-2.2-generic 3.5.0-rc4