** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Andrea Azzarone (andyrock) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu Precise)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Andrea Azzarone (andyrock)

** Changed in: nux (Ubuntu Precise)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Regression: shift+click on a launcher icon to open a new application
  instance gone

Status in Nux:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  In Progress
Status in X.Org X server:
  Invalid
Status in “nux” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “nux” source package in Oneiric:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” source package in Oneiric:
  Won't Fix
Status in “nux” source package in Precise:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” source package in Precise:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: unity

  This is part :
  - ensure there is no regression on clicking on items on the dash and the
launcher
  /!\ shift + click won't work until the unity patch isn't ready yet. Just
ensuring no regression there

  ------

  <dpm> didrocks, ah, and another question: I used to be able to shift+click on
a launcher to open a new window. Now that functionality is gone, but I still
can use the super+shift+number functionality to do the same. So is the
shift+click function gone by design, or shall I report a bug?
  <didrocks> oh really?
  * didrocks checks
  <dpm> it's been gone for a while
  <didrocks> it has regressed, yeah