Public bug reported:

Yesterday my system updated Firefox from 13.0.1 to 14.0.1.  I restarted
the browser and could not right-click anything in the browser, pages or
tabs or any UI elements.  Also, all drop-down lists did nothing when
clicked, in the UI or in pages.

I downgraded to 13.0.1 and it works fine again.

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  14.0.1: Can't right-click anything; drop-down lists fail

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu: