thanks for the bug report
attach the screenshot of the bug ?

** Changed in: gwibber (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Account icons do not highlight correctly.

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  Since upgrading to quantal, the account buttons that appear when
  sending a message do not highlight correctly.

  I have multiple accounts configured, and usually I can select which
  accounts I want to send a message with by clicking on the account
  icons before clicking "send". Usually these buttons toggle between
  being highlighted and greyed out. Since upgrading to quantal, I cannot
  make the icons appear highlighted.

  However, the button states seem to be toggling in the background, it's
  just the visual appearance that's missing.

  This makes gwibber pretty dangerous to use, as there's no easy way to
  tell which account I'm going to send a message out on.

  Package: gwibber 3.5.2-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-5.5-generic 3.5.0-rc7
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-5-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.4-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64