As far as I'm personally concerned, the easiest way would be to just
remove the copyright and MPL.gz files from the package. But if you're
going to have them (if you have some policy requiring it, for instance),
shouldn't they then match the actual licenses? Anyway, since I'm not the
package maintainer it's not my call.

  firefox license change not reflected in
  /usr/share/doc/firefox/copyright

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  Now that firefox (and thunderbird) have switched from the
  MPLv1/GPL/LGPL tri-license to MPL 2.0,
  /usr/share/doc/firefox/copyright should reflect this. Also,
  /usr/share/doc/firefox/MPL.gz should be updated, or removed if the MPL
  2.0 would be included in  /usr/share/doc/firefox/copyright.

  Also, based on a quick look, the license list in this file seem to
  lack quite a few of the licenses in the list one can see at
  about:license (help -> about firefox -> licensing information).

  This is for firefox 14.01 in Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04.