Right now, you have to click the "Show" button to view
attachments/media. I want that to be viewable by default or a preference
for the setting. If that isn't something you really want to do in the
messages streams, it absolutely makes sense to enable in the attachment
view. Also, as I have been paying attention to how this works currently,
I noticed that any media that has been shown(toggle clicked) will be
hidden anytime the stream is scrolled. It would be nice if that would
stick..

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Show media/attachments by default

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  It would be awesome if media/attachments/pictures etc... in the
  streams could be shown by default instead of having to click the
  "reveal" button. This makes even more sense on the "attachments"
  stream where obviously you go there to see them. Perhaps a pref. or
  even a hidden pref.