** Changed in: webkit (Ubuntu Precise)

** Description changed:

  USN information will go here after release.

  Workflow bug, please do not touch
+
+ Note to ubuntu-sru: please do not copy to -security/-updates without
+ discussing with micahg or the Ubuntu Security Team

** Description changed:

  USN information will go here after release.

  Workflow bug, please do not touch

  Note to ubuntu-sru: please do not copy to -security/-updates without
  discussing with micahg or the Ubuntu Security Team
+
+ Please comment on any issues with the update in -proposed.  We'll look
+ at the crash data through Monday and see if there are any significant
+ increases.

** Tags added: security-verification verification-needed

Packages, which is subscribed to webkit in Ubuntu.

  Stable update to 1.8.1

Status in “webkit” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “webkit” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed

Bug description: