** Changed in: gnome-system-monitor

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  Load averages should be moved to Resources tab

Status in The GNOME System Monitor:
  Expired
Status in “gnome-system-monitor” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-system-monitor

  After working on this bug:
  https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/389133

  and spending time working on the Processes tab, I've realized that the
  Load Averages at the top are ugly and out of place on the process tab
  and should be moved to the resources tab.

  If somebody else agrees with me, I will create a patch.