** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Unable to open google contacts

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Running an up to date Ubuntu 12.04 I have put all the required
  information in to evolution to sync relevant parts of my google
  account. The mail (IMAP) and multiple calendars work fine but I can't
  get the contacts to work. I do use two step verification on google if
  that makes a difference.

  I have looked around for a solution but I'm unable to find one. I'm
  not an expert at debugging but if more information is needed please
  let me know how to produce it and I will collect it.

  The error I am presented with is a big red banner at the top of the
  screen when I click on contacts that states:

  Unable to open address book

  This address book cannot be opened.  This either means that an
  incorrect URI was entered, or the server is unreachable.

  Detailed error message: Cannot open book: Source already loaded!