[Expired for network-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Network setup not possible in Ubuntu 9.10 (netbook remix) using TATA
  plug&surf USB modem.

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: network-manager

  Dear Ubuntu Team,

           I was using Ubuntu Netbook remix version 9.04 version and
  upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10 recently (by running "update-manager -d"
  command).

           I am facing problems while using USB TATA plug&surf modem.
  i.e. I can not connect to internet in any way. It seems there is some
  problem with the software "Network Manager".

           But the modem works fine in 9.04 version of Ubuntu. Please
  tell me if anything is wrong from my side.

  ----
  VKSALIAN