** Package changed: gtk+2.0 (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

** Package changed: ubuntu => gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Multiple cursors always have the same cursor for one window, has to do
  with the last cursor that moved

Status in GTK+ GUI Toolkit:
  Fix Released
Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm reporting this as a gtk problem because this bug does not occur in KDE 3
or KDE 4 applications, only in gnome ones.
  The problem is that when Multiple MPX cursors are on the same gtk window,
they are both the same, even if one was over text and another is over a button.
Both cursors are set to the type that the last cursor that moved should be.

  To reproduce the bug:

  0. Get MPX working. (You'll need Lucid, and extra mouse and keyboard, and
this tutorial->https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/MPX. )
  1. Open a gtk application. Gedit for example.
  2. Type some text.
  3. Put cursor A over the text.
  4. Put cursor B over a toolbar button (Without moving cursor A).
  5. Notice that both cursors are a pointer.
  6. Move cursor A the slightest bit.
  7. Notice that both cursors are are the text, capital i-shaped style.

  What I expected instead:That each cursor would be the style associated with
whatever it was over, independently of the other cursor.
  Version information:
  [bjorn@bjorn-laptop:~]$ lsb_release -rd                        (01-05
16:06:10)
  Release:      10.04
  [bjorn@bjorn-laptop:~]$ apt-cache policy libgtk2.0-0           (01-05
16:06:25)
  libgtk2.0-0:
    Installed: 2.19.1-1
    Candidate: 2.19.1-1
    Version table:
   *** 2.19.1-1 0
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com lucid/main Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
  [bjorn@bjorn-laptop:~]$

  Please let me know if you need any more info.