** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  evince print function is corrupted

Status in Evince document viewer:
  New
Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  I have used evince for printing a pdf file.

  Printing is working, but unfortunally only corrupted, missordered
  output comes to the paper.

  To check that it is not cups by itself I have used the print preview
  function of evince.

  What evince print preview shows is the same corrupted output that I
  have also after printing on paper.

  So, it is a problem with evince by itself.

  Addtional:

  I attach a screenshot of the print preview of evince, whith the opended
document in evince in background.
  I also attach the document which is affected by or causes the error.

  Steps to reproduce:

  1.Open the attached document with evince
  2.Use File -> print -> print preview and see the error rendered document in
print preview view.
  3.Close print preview.
  4.Use the print button in the still open print dialog.
  5.See that the paper print result is the same as in print preview.

  The reproduction procedure hits the error to 100%.

  The pdf rendering on the computer screen by evince is working proper
  with this document and shows by itself no corruption.

  It is only the printing rendering.

  Package: evince 3.5.4-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.4-0ubuntu6
  Architecture: amd64