Any news? -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1032500
Title: Natural scrolling not working in Empathy contact list window Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: I am an owner of a Apple Magic Trackpad and I configured Xmodmap in order to enable "natural scrolling" with the following line: pointer = 1 2 3 5 4 7 6 8 9 10 11 12 I noticed that even if it works as expected inside a chat window, the same can not be said for the contact list: in such window, swiping fingers upside-down makes the scrollbar move to the bottom instead of to the top. If in need of more information/logs, please ask me. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+bug/1032500/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

