** Changed in: nautilus

  Title bar icon does not update on tab switch

Status in Nautilus:
  Fix Released
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  Reproducible.

  I assume this goes for all icons, but in my case I put a USB drive
  into the computer and a nautilus window opens and the folder icon is
  exchanged with a usb icon in the title bar. When I open a new tab and
  go to a regular folder, the icon goes back to a folder. Now when I
  switch between the two tabs, the icon doesn't change between a folder
  icon and a usb icon as one would expect. It stays with the icon of the
  last updated folder. A regular folder can even remain with the usb
  icon long after the usb drive has been removed.

  Package: nautilus 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-28.50-generic 2.6.35.11
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-28-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Architecture: amd64