Public bug reported:

I had submitted a idea in brainstorm
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/30032/ and it turned out to be a bug.

I tried out what was written in the comment but it did not work out.

The backup progress bar stopped and shutdown dialog window turned
transparent for about 10-15 seconds and my PC began to shutdown. No pop
ups, alert message box came up.

I started the PC again, opened deja dub backup. The Backup Overview
window read 'Most recent backup Yesterday'.

lsb_release -rd
Description:    Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
Release:        12.04

** Affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1042143

Title:
  auto shutdown after sucessful backup does not work

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I had submitted a idea in brainstorm
  http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/30032/ and it turned out to be a
  bug.

  I tried out what was written in the comment but it did not work out.

  The backup progress bar stopped and shutdown dialog window turned
  transparent for about 10-15 seconds and my PC began to shutdown. No
  pop ups, alert message box came up.

  I started the PC again, opened deja dub backup. The Backup Overview
  window read 'Most recent backup Yesterday'.

  lsb_release -rd
  Description:  Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
  Release:      12.04

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/deja-dup/+bug/1042143/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to