fixed with 1:3.6.0~rc4-0ubuntu3 released to Ubuntu quantal.

** Changed in: lo-menubar (Ubuntu)
       Status: Confirmed => Won't Fix

** Also affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided
       Status: New

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Fix Released

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/831925

Title:
  Incorrect menu of second Writer window

Status in LibreOffice Menubar:
  New
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “lo-menubar” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I open Writer and I click in New Document with Template. It opens another 
instance of Writer but this new instance shows an incorrect menu, it shows the 
menu of Desktop.
  I attach 2 screenshots of both menu bar (in Spanish).

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: lo-menubar 0.1.0-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-8.11-core2 3.0.1-ck1
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-8-core2 x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Tue Aug 23 13:39:42 2011
  SourcePackage: lo-menubar
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/lo-menubar/+bug/831925/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to