Public bug reported:

S.O.: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
Package installer: 3.4.1-0ubuntu1

I'm using this command in order to create an archive, with the window
that ask the archive position:

file-roller --add /home/sbagnatica/Documenti/Test/File1.odt

(this is the same command issued by the integrated Nautilus extension)

If I don't have any subfolder in Desktop, I can select the Desktop and
it works right.

Instead, if I have a subfolder in Desktop, that subfolder will be always
be selected instead of the main Desktop folder.

See these screenshot...

1) selecting the "Desktop" folder (it's named "Scrivania" in italian language)
http://i.imgur.com/5y9TF.png

2) "My folder" is selected instead
http://i.imgur.com/udf11.png

** Affects: file-roller (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1042259

Title:
  Cannot create archive in Desktop with --add parameter

Status in “file-roller” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  S.O.: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
  Package installer: 3.4.1-0ubuntu1

  I'm using this command in order to create an archive, with the window
  that ask the archive position:

  file-roller --add /home/sbagnatica/Documenti/Test/File1.odt

  (this is the same command issued by the integrated Nautilus extension)

  If I don't have any subfolder in Desktop, I can select the Desktop and
  it works right.

  Instead, if I have a subfolder in Desktop, that subfolder will be
  always be selected instead of the main Desktop folder.

  See these screenshot...

  1) selecting the "Desktop" folder (it's named "Scrivania" in italian language)
  http://i.imgur.com/5y9TF.png

  2) "My folder" is selected instead
  http://i.imgur.com/udf11.png

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/file-roller/+bug/1042259/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to