Once the MIRs are resolved,  when are the components targetted to land?

Which ones will make it by beta1 (before we freeze tomorrow), and which
are likely to be after and how far after?

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  FFe request: Provide remote login options

Status in “libpam-freerdp” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “lightdm-remote-session-freerdp” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “lightdm-remote-session-uccsconfigure” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “remote-login-service” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “thin-client-config-agent” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:

  == Feature ==

  On the greeter have the feature to use the UCCS keyring to look up
  remote servers and log into them with a full desktop remote session.

  == Issues causing need for exception ==

  There are two main driving factors:

   * MIR reviews are not complete for some packages
   * LightDM required API is not yet in distro

  Both of these could be worked around in sleezey ways, but we'd much
  rather test everything working together before we push packages that
  enable this feature and make it visible to users.