Hi To all! I have to resume this thread... I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 and I
have no group contacts option in the context menu of contacts in the
contact list... It used to be there since months ago... but one day just
disappeared!

I have written today the following question and I've been suggested to
do a bug report, so here I am!

This is the link to my question with all the details of my problem

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/empathy/+question/207839


Thanks

Rudy

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/256478

Title:
  Support contact grouping (metacontacts)

Status in Chat app, and Telepathy user interface:
  Fix Released
Status in People:
  Invalid
Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: empathy

  Empathy does not support grouping contacts, ie. specifying a friend
  which exists in several IM networks. This results in same friend being
  showed over and over again in the list(s).

  The problem is being solved using libfolks
  (http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Folks) which can aggregate
  contacts from multiple sources like People (https://launchpad.net
  /people-project) and/or Soylent (http://live.gnome.org/Soylent)

   - According to the Roadmap (http://live.gnome.org/Empathy/Roadmap).

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/empathy/+bug/256478/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to