** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Converted to question:
   https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+question/207896

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software Center waiting for apt-get to exit

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
  Software Center 5.2.5

  Anytime I try to install a software or update a driver or a software
  either via Software Center, Update Manager or Terminal, it gives me a
  message saying "waiting for apt-get to exit" and freezes. I've
  installed Ubuntu yesterday and cannot install anything.