Hi Blair, thanks for reporting this bug. The part about Google has
already been reported in bug 1029289, but no one reported problems with
AIM yet, so I'll keep your bug report open.

** Package changed: accountsservice (Ubuntu) => gnome-control-center-
signon (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to accountsservice in Ubuntu.

  Online Accounts looses authorization Google/AIM each login

Status in “gnome-control-center-signon” package in Ubuntu:

  Past 2 days on each time I login a message appears (assuming frm the
  dbus) says that both my Google & AIM accounts no longer have
  authorization to use ubuntu / empathy.  Only those 2 not any other
  services (yahoo etc)

  I open Online Accounts re-grant access each time for google and the
  window locks up each time I click grant access to AIM (AOL Instant
  Message)

  I have not made any changes to these accounts or my keyring to make it
  loose access.

  Package: accountsservice 0.6.21-6ubuntu3
  Date: Sun Sep  9 06:08:02 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha amd64 (20120814.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)