** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 1046895
   Compiz should use gsettings for decorator theme
   [FFE] Port GTK Window Decorator to GSettings

  Theme set to Ambiance, but window theme is Radiance

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using light-themes 0.1.92-0ubuntu1 in an up-to-date Ubuntu 12.10.

  The panel at the top is Ambiance, the window theme is Radiance and the
  gtk theme is Ambiance. I have supplied a screenshot.

  This happened when I changed from Ambiance to Radiance and back to
  Ambiance.

  It remains like this after logging out and rebooting. I then installed
  gnome-tweak-tool as it gives the option to change the window theme and
  gtk themes independently. Changing the window theme setting did not
  change what was actually showing up.