** Branch linked: lp:~mterry/deja-dup/quit-on-dbus-exit

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Deja-dup should detect that another instance is already running for
  the same user.

Status in Déjà Dup Backup Tool:
  New
Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:

  I mananged to add two *.desktop links to autostart folders that start
  up deja-dup-monitor process. Now when it's time to back up one of them
  informs me with a window that "another backup is in progress".

  I think that it would be good if during startup deja-dup-monitor would
  check if another instance for the user has been already started (e.g.
  by trying to lock a file) and if it's so t shoudl just exit.

  Package: deja-dup 20.1-0ubuntu0.2
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-rc1-aspm-fix x86_64
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64