As you can see, it ISN'T an upstream issue, please change the status.

  [Upstream] Impress depends on draw

Status in LibreOffice:
  New
Status in The OpenOffice.org Suite:
  Won't Fix
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: openoffice.org-impress

  When I try to remove openoffice.org-draw from my system I also need to
  remove openoffice.org-impress; this behaviour annoyes me, since I've
  never ever used -draw (or even the related functionalities), but I
  frequently use -impress to do some very simple (and very useful) work.

  Common functionalities can be exported into openoffice.org-common, or
  disabled when -draw isn't installed.

  This behaviour is common to every version of ubuntu so far, including
  packages from openoffice-pkgs ppa (openoffice.org 3).