** Changed in: nautilus

  Creating and naming two folders in a row produces an error: "There is
  no "" in this folder"

Status in Nautilus:
  Incomplete
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  What happens:
  In Nautilus, when creating two folders an error occurs, preventing creation
of two or more folders in a row (hotkeys, etc.).

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open Nautilus and explore any folder/place.
  2. Create a folder using hotkey SHIFT + CTRL + N, type a name for it and
press ENTER.
  3. Create a second folder using hotkey SHIFT + CTRL + N, type a name for it
and press ENTER.
  4. Most (90%~) of the time*, an error window will show up with text:
  "The item could not be renamed
  There is no "" in this folder. Perhaps it was just moved or deleted?"
  The folder which was created as second will have its name left as "Untitled
Folder".

  * it appears to me as if this error shows up only when creating said two
folders in a short time and without changing current selection. Both 32 and
64-bit versions of Ubuntu were tested and it has to be noted that this
misbehaviour isn't quite fresh, actually I do remember it occuring many times
over the last year or so.
  See more in the short video in which I reproduce the bug three times
consecutively:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/889911/+attachment/2600163/+files/Launchpad%20889911%20bug%20video%201.ogv

  Release:      11.10

  nautilus: