I've commited this patch to master (what will be 0.22) and not to 0.20
since it breaks the public glib api

I'm closing this bug since it fixes the original reported issue. If
there are issues not fixed by this bug please open a new one, big bugs
get difficult to keep track of otherwise.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/39890

Title:
  characters change when selecting text

Status in Poppler:
  Fix Released
Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “poppler” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I have problems with the following pdf:
  www.lacim.uqam.ca/~plouffe/OEIS/citations/MAS-R9821.pdf

  When marking text some characters change. This happens on many places
  in this pdf-file. To reproduce the bug just mark some random places in
  the pdf. In some places the text disappears. In some the characters
  change totally. In others the italics is removed.

  I use the latest update of dapper. Evince 0.5.2

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/poppler/+bug/39890/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to