...and the photo of the printout - last row that was printed was "lr-2"

** Attachment added: "printout_photo.JPG"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+bug/1051646/+attachment/3320708/+files/printout_photo.JPG

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Printer stops printing too early; doesn't print full document

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  After some update on Precise (?july / august) our printer stopped printing
normally and stopped priniting before the page was fully printed. Now, one has
to pull the paper from the printer because it does not go out normally. The
printer starts blinking and needs to be switched off and back on to continue
printing something else.
  Last few rows (of text) are not printed - it is not dependent on the document
size: when I remove last few rows - it still quits sooner than necessary. The
test page also didn't print well - attaching the log.
      Tried to change some of the parameters (bottom margin, shift output) but
with no luck.
  Again - the printer used to work fine - until some *** update came in.