** Branch linked: lp:ubuntu/onboard

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Onboard window is wider than the screen

Status in Onboard on-screen keyboard:
  Fix Committed
Status in “onboard” package in Ubuntu:

  Asus T101MT, onboard oversized on start (Gnome Classis, Ubuntu 12.04).
  Please maximize it at all width of the screen.

  I have tested the Trunk version.
  I removed old version with sudo apt-get purge onboard;
  I downloaded the tarball, installed its dependency python-distutils-extra
with sudo apt-get install python-distutils-extra
  and after sudo ./setup.py install.

  But the onboard is still oversized, see screenshot. It's wider than
  the screen.

  Package: onboard 0.97.0-0ubuntu3
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-24-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu7