This doesn't appear to need any code-level changes, so I'm closing the
i-power component of this ticket.

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-mono in Ubuntu.

  wrong icon for the power indicator after last 12.04 update

Status in The Power Indicator:
  Invalid
Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-mono” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gtk+3.0” source package in Precise:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-mono” source package in Precise:
  Confirmed
Status in “gtk+3.0” source package in Quantal:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-mono” source package in Quantal:

  I'm on 12.04.  Power-indicator icon in the upper/menu bar was fine
  until yesterday's update.  Now, the icon (when battery is fully
  charged & AC connected) doesn't match the regular Ubuntu/unity/Ayatana
  indicators icon style (like if it was the gnome-shell style used
  instead).  I'll try to put a screenshot later, if needed (I'm not on
  an Ubuntu machine right now).