Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please execute the following command, as it will
automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:

  apport-collect 1051169

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Package changed: ubuntu => onboard (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: onboard (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Keyborad Layout Chart has missing keys on NEO2 layout

Status in “onboard” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using the NEO2 keyboard layout, this layout contains 6 Layers. Not
  all of them are displayed in the Layout Chart accessible from the
  unity keyboard menu. Additionally, the Level four modificators aren't
  highlighted properly.

  NEO contains these layers:
  Lower case Latin: included in the layout map :-)
  Upper case Latin (Shift): included in the layout map :-)
  Normal special characters (Chaps Lock): included in the layout map :-)
  Navigation and Numpad: (Level 4 key, not properly highlighted): NOT included
:-(
  Lower case Greek: included in the layout map :-)
  Upper case Greek, Math symbols(⊂∫∀∃∈Σℕℝ): NOT included :-(

  To me it looks like a “we don't have that much space in there“
  problem, but it would be nice if it could be resolved anyway.