confirming that ripping many Finnish cd's works without issues now

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  gvfsd-cdda crashed with signal 5 in _g_dbus_oom()

Status in GVFS:
  Fix Released
Status in The Rhythmbox Music Management Application:
  New
Status in Sound Juicer - CD Ripping tool:
  Unknown
Status in “gvfs” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gvfs” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [Impact]

  sound-juicer doesn't work right when gvfs-cdda is crashing underneath

  [Test case]

  open sound-juicer
  insert a cd with a CDTEXT entry with non-ascii text

  --

  I desperately need sound-juicer for cd ripping, and while it doesn't
  find the disc unless I open it in nautilus first, this crash happens

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package: gvfs-backends 1.9.2-0ubuntu2
  CrashCounter: 1