Conditional +1 from the Docs Team

Since this does not look like it will land in the next hour by the
already extended docs string freeze, I can only approve this if it
doesn't change our docs which say the lens is represented by a bird.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/ubuntu-
docs/quantal/view/head:/ubuntu-help/C/unity-dash-gwibber.page

If you want to use something besides a bird, that will need to wait
until 13.04.

Can we get the new icon in -proposed tomorrow please so that I can
finalize screenshots?

Thanks

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  [UIFe] Social Lens doesn't have authorised and meaningful icon

Status in Ayatana Design:
  New
Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  Looks like the Social Lens (Gwibber) is currently using the Twitter
  logo as icon. Besides it's hard to believe we can do so, it is also
  misleading. Gwibber is not just Twitter, it can connect to many other
  back end.

  The design of a new icon is already in progress.