** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michael Vogt (mvo)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Exhibits: One image isn't enough for nice exhibits

Status in Online service used by software center:
  Fix Released
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  (I thought I had reported this already. Sorry if it's a duplicate.)

  Currently exhibits can have only one image. So they can't, for
  example, have one image for the logo and text, and another image for
  the background.

  This is one of the two things causing USC banners to be lopsided to
  the left. (The other being that USC barfs if a banner is "100%" wide.)

  It would be much nicer to be able to upload up to, say, three images
  per exhibit.