Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please run the command 'apport-collect 1043636' which
will attach necessary information for debugging this as an Xorg problem.
Thanks in advance.

** Package changed: ubuntu => xorg (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Graphics/screen error bug does not allow computer to loggon

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  I used the computer that this happened on about 2 hours before the bug
  occured, it worked Normally apart from loading grub a bit slow. So I
  turn it on and it gets to a screen that says something along the lines
  of there is a problem with the graphics or screen and I that they
  needed to be reconfigure manually. It had 4 choises, they were
  something along the lines of:

  - Run in failsafe graphics for just one session
  - Reconfigure video
  - Troubleshoot
  - Drop to root for login

  For the first option it would not load after saying 'Starting...' and
  would just hang there for a while

  For the second option I could reocnfiure from defualts of saved back-
  up. Neither worked and would flash back to the same window.

  The third option did something and showed me logs, failed to show a
  boot log.

  The fourth did the same as the first option.

  The bug disappeared after removing files from my home directory.