Note that this means we can drop two of our patches, specifically
broken-tests.patch and CVE-2012-2921.patch, both of which have been
applied upstream by 5.1.2.

http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2012-2921

Packages, which is subscribed to libxml2 in Ubuntu.

  feedparser ftbfs in quantal, test suite failures

Status in “feedparser” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “libxml2” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “feedparser” source package in Quantal:
  Confirmed
Status in “libxml2” source package in Quantal:

  see

http://people.ubuntuwire.org/~wgrant/rebuild-ftbfs-test/test-rebuild-20120922-quantal.html

  ERROR: test_002205 (__main__.TestEncodings)
  ./tests/encoding/bozo_double-encoded-html.xml: utf-8 interpreted as
iso-8859-1 and re-encoded as utf-8
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./feedparsertest.py", line 587, in <lambda>
      self.failUnlessEval(xmlfile, evalString)
    File "./feedparsertest.py", line 148, in failUnlessEval
      env = feedparser.parse(xmlfile)
    File "/build/buildd/feedparser-5.1/feedparser/feedparser.py", line 3895, in
parse
      saxparser.parse(source)
    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/drv_libxml2.py", line 176, in parse
      SAXException("Read failed (no details available)"))
    File "/build/buildd/feedparser-5.1/feedparser/feedparser.py", line 1836, in
fatalError
      raise exc
  SAXException: Read failed (no details available)