*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1052453 ***
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1052453
** Package changed: lightdm (Ubuntu) => unity-greeter (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: unity-greeter (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => High
** Changed in: unity-greeter (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Committed
** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1052453
Cannot click other sessions in unity-greeter
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to unity-greeter in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1057905
Title:
Gnome Session not selectable
Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:
Fix Committed
Bug description:
I tried to select the Gnome Session (gnome-shell) but that's not
possible. I can not select the Gnome Entry on the list. But I can
select Ubuntu and Gnome Fallback. I also can select the "<" Button.
I can reproduce this:
1) Click on the Ubuntu-Icon to select the Session
2) Try to select the Gnome Session (that does not work)
3) Try to select the Gnome Fallback Session (that does work)
4) Try to select the Ubuntu Session (that does work)
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
Package: lightdm 1.3.3-0ubuntu4
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-15.23-generic 3.5.4
Uname: Linux 3.5.0-15-generic i686
ApportVersion: 2.5.2-0ubuntu4
Architecture: i386
Date: Fri Sep 28 07:37:05 2012
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423.2)
SourcePackage: lightdm
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-06-23 (96 days ago)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-greeter/+bug/1057905/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp