You must be referring to the first-party driver, which is not available
for Linux. Regardless, we've already confirmed that this bug is not
driver-related.

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  no pressure sensitivity with wacom tablet in inkscape

Status in Ayatana Scrollbar:
  Confirmed
Status in Inkscape: A Vector Drawing Tool:
  Confirmed
Status in “inkscape” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: inkscape

  I am using inkscape 0.48 with a wacom pen & touch (CTH-460/k)

  I have been using this combination before and everything was working
  fine, but - probably - since the upgrade to natty pressure sensitivity
  does not work any more, whereas it is working fine, e.g. in the gimp.

  I have double- and triple-checked the settings. The tablet is
  recognised and everything is enabled and set to "screen". Yet, no joy.

  I'd like to work with this again, as this is a productive envrionment...

  Package: inkscape 0.48.1-2ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-9.43-generic 2.6.38.4