apport information

** Attachment added: "WifiSyslog.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1060167/+attachment/3364829/+files/WifiSyslog.txt

  indicator doesn't always work properly after suspend

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  This is not a new bug but I finally decided to report it.

  I have a wired and a wireless connection at home. I usually disconnect
  the wireless via network-manager while at home. After suspend, both
  connections come up. If I use the network-manager indicator to
  disconnect, I am unable to-- I can navigate the menus in the indicator
  but clicking on things does not work (eg, disconnect from my home
  connection, Edit connections, etc).

  Before reporting this bug I updated several packages. After reporting,
  I rebooted with the intention of using apport-collect. I logged in,
  suspended, came out again and things seemed to work ok. Perhaps it is
  related to a change in day. I will keep an eye on it for a reproducer.