Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. Could you please add the log files from '/var/log/dist-upgrade/'
to this bug report as separate attachments?  Please execute the
following command, as it will automatically gather debugging
information, in a terminal:

  apport-collect 1059359

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Package changed: ubuntu => cups (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Cannot print high resolution in 12.04 - worked in 11.10

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  Printing high resolution images with an HP Deskjet D1360 stopped
  working after upgrading from 11.10 to 12.04 two days ago.  The print
  is stretched about 50% vertically and is black and white, without any
  color.   Low-res image printing seems OK.  I have installed all
  software updates and HPLIP, which previously worked.

  I understand the issue is known for some printers, perhaps due to the
  change from Poppler to Ghostscript discussed in bug 998087.
  Attempting the workaround described there and in
  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2022997 gave strange results
  for onscreen windows, including inability to move them and loss of the
  three top buttons, which were fortunately undo-able with the listed
  reset command.

  Thanks.