Has somebody a Yahoo account to test this please? Thank you! It should
be fixed now in Pidgin!

** Changed in: pidgin (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- GAIM does not use my avatar image (buddy icon) for Yahoo account/protocol
+ Pidgin does not use my avatar image (buddy icon) for Yahoo account/protocol

** Description changed:

- Binary package hint: gaim
+ Binary package hint: pidgin

- I have myself in the GAIM list of contacts, both on yahoo and
+ I have myself in the Pidgin list of contacts, both on yahoo and
  gtalk/jabber protocols. My icon (avatar) that I set for GTalk is shown
  correctly in GAIM, but that might be because I entered it while on a
  windows machine, and GTalk stores the avatar on their servers, as in
  GMail contacts maybe.

  The problem is that even if I set an image/avatar for my yahoo account,
- GAIM does not display it, and people that have me on their list do not
+ Pidgin does not display it, and people that have me on their list do not
  see my image (as I have myself added in contacts list).

  If more informations are needed, I will respond. Thanks.

Packages, which is subscribed to pidgin in Ubuntu.

  Pidgin does not use my avatar image (buddy icon) for Yahoo
  account/protocol

Status in Pidgin:
  Fix Released
Status in “pidgin” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: pidgin

  I have myself in the Pidgin list of contacts, both on yahoo and
  gtalk/jabber protocols. My icon (avatar) that I set for GTalk is shown
  correctly in GAIM, but that might be because I entered it while on a
  windows machine, and GTalk stores the avatar on their servers, as in
  GMail contacts maybe.

  The problem is that even if I set an image/avatar for my yahoo
  account, Pidgin does not display it, and people that have me on their