@Attila
Sounds right to me. Anyway, thanks for letting us know that my proposed fix
works for you.

  In System Settings preference tool/keyboard layouts page automaticaly
  wrong language selectedGNOME

Status in GNOME Control Center:
  Unknown
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in Baltix GNU/Linux:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Dear Developers,

  I using Ubuntu 12.04 with GNOME3 fallback session.
  I found a bug with System settings preference tooll the Keyboard Layouts
preference pane:
  If launch System settings, choosing keyboard layouts preference pane, the
first awailable page tab is the language page tab. When I moving the dialog
with TAB and SHIFT+TAB key, the language tree table wrong language are default
selected, not the current used language.
  Reproducation steps, I verified with Ubuntu 12.04 daily live CD in GNOME3
fallback session:
  1. Boot Ubuntu 12.04 daily live CD.
  2. In the language list select a non english language.
  3. Click try Ubuntu button.
  4. Enable the universe and multiverse repositoryes, and install
gnome-session-fallback package.
  5. Log out, and log in with Gnome Classic (no effects) session.
  6. Launch System settings application.
  7. Click keyboard layouts.
  8. Press two TAB key, and you will be see the default selected language is
not equals your prewious selected language.
  9. For example jump the keyboard layouts page with CTRL+ALT+PAGEUP key
combination without you correct the wrong selected language.
  10. Click All settings button without you change the automated selected
language. Log out, and log in again. Your system language will be changing.

  In Unity and Unity 2d this problem not happening, because in Keyboard
  Layout preference tool the language page tab are disabled.

  I sending six screenshot with showing this problem real happening.
  First screen shot shoving original language output (hungarian), other
  screen shots shoving the language changed with English the next login.
  Installed Ubuntu 12.04 system I reproduced this issue.

  Attila

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu0.4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-29.46-generic-pae 3.2.24
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu12
  Architecture: i386