Here is a recording I made in webm of me trying to download some paid apps that appear in the top 10 paid apps page. I also scan through all of the software sources options so that you can see my configuration.
** Attachment added: "Reproducing the issue." https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1063372/+attachment/3383639/+files/cannot-find-download.webm -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1063372 Title: cannot find paid apps in software-center Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: I am unable to find paid apps in the software center. I have a fairly stock install, but every time I go to the top 10 paid apps list, and click on the links, it's unable to find the app. Also, I was unable to find/purchase the humble bundle from the software center. I cannot find any information in the forums. It may be user error on my part, but the software sources seem to be configured correctly. Also created a screencast which I will attach (size permitting). ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10 Package: software-center 5.4 ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-17.27-generic 3.5.5 Uname: Linux 3.5.0-17-generic x86_64 ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu1 Architecture: amd64 Date: Sun Oct 7 14:32:42 2012 EcryptfsInUse: Yes ExecutablePath: /usr/share/software-center/software-center InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Beta amd64 (20120301) InterpreterPath: /usr/bin/python2.7 PackageArchitecture: all ProcEnviron: LANGUAGE=en_CA:en PATH=(custom, no user) XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set> LANG=en_CA.UTF-8 SHELL=/bin/bash SourcePackage: software-center UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-09-08 (29 days ago) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1063372/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

