/usr/lib/nux/unity_support_test -p
OpenGL vendor string:   X.Org
OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD CEDAR
OpenGL version string:  2.1 Mesa 8.0.4

Not software rendered:    yes
Not blacklisted:          yes
GLX fbconfig:             yes
GLX texture from pixmap:  yes
GL npot or rect textures: yes
GL vertex program:        yes
GL fragment program:      yes
GL vertex buffer object:  yes
GL framebuffer object:    yes
GL version is 1.4+:       yes

Unity 3D supported:       yes

/usr/lib/nux/unity_support_test -p
OpenGL vendor string:   X.Org
OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD CEDAR
OpenGL version string:  3.0 Mesa 9.0-devel

Not software rendered:    yes
Not blacklisted:          yes
GLX fbconfig:             yes
GLX texture from pixmap:  yes
GL npot or rect textures: yes
GL vertex program:        yes
GL fragment program:      yes
GL vertex buffer object:  yes
GL framebuffer object:    yes
GL version is 1.4+:       yes

Unity 3D supported:       yes

Packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  No interface after updating to mesa 9.0 in Quantal (Mesa 8.0.4 works)

Status in “mesa” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  Totay after updating from mesa packages of version 8.0.4-1ubuntu1 to
9.0-git20120821.c1114c61-0ubuntu1 and restarting system I observed no titles on
windows, no unity panel, dash, even no shortcuts on desktop - only background
and windows of automatically started programs without frames. Ctrl+Alt+T
command doesn't works too. Looks like compiz doesn't works at all.
  After manual roll back to version 8.0.4-1ubuntu1 of next packages:
  libgl1-mesa-dri
  libgl1-mesa-glx
  libglapi-mesa
  libglu1-mesa
  libosmesa6
  libxatracker1

  System again works fine.
  My video card Radeon HD5450, all packages of the latest versions of Ubuntu
12.10 Quantal.
  ---
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120423)
  Package: linux (not installed)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=ru_UA:ru
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=ru_UA.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Tags:  quantal running-unity
  Uname: Linux 3.6.0-rc2-bulldozer-xen-pci x86_64
  UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-06-28 (57 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo