  Architecture: i386
  Date: Tue Oct 23 22:34:50 2007
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 7.10
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/totem
  Package: totem-gstreamer 2.20.0-0ubuntu3
  PackageArchitecture: i386
  ProcCmdline: totem
file:///media/USB%20DISK/New%20Folder/AVN%201%20GPS_0001.wmv
  ProcCwd: /home/john
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: totem
  Uname: Linux john-desktop 2.6.22-14-generic #1 SMP Sun Oct 14 23:05:12 GMT
2007 i686 GNU/Linux