@Bjoern

I experienced some problems when publishing a populated menu. When
switching from LO's main view to Writer or other application, only the
top-level items from menubar are displayed...

I think it shouldn't be happening, but it happens...

I have tried to not exporting the action group, and menubar gets
displayed... but exporting both ends up with GMenuModel not being
published after GActionGroup.

@Adam

I don't think it is related. However, I have been noticing that HUD is
not updated properly when actions and menu items are added or removed,
but menubar is...

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1064962

Title:
  Global menubar needs unfocus/refocus if opening a document directly
  from nautilus (empty otherwise)

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “libreoffice” source package in Quantal:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity” source package in Quantal:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  1) Have no instance of LibreOffice running
  2) open a document by double-clicking it in nautilus
  3) new window has no menu
  4) unfocusing/refocusing (e.g. by pressing F7 to bring up the spelling 
dialog) makes the menu appear

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
  Package: libreoffice-gtk 1:3.6.2~rc2-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-17.28-generic 3.5.5
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-17-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Oct 10 11:48:20 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-09-30 (9 days ago)

  
  original description:
  In writer, none of the menubar items appear to work.  Example:

  * Open new document in Writer
  * Type some text and highlight it
  * Try Edit->Cut
  >> Nothing happens
  * Try Format->Change chase->UPPERCASE
  >> Nothing happens!
  workaround: restart your session after update

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1064962/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to