** Package changed: ubuntu => software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  PornView App as recomendation on gcompris details page in Software
  Center

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I recently noticed that a recommendation for PornView app has been on
  the details page of gcompris package  (collection for kids programs)
  as you can see in my attached screenshot.

  Please make sure that recommendations for adults won't be shown in
  kids programs.

  Thanks

  André Herrmann