Closing this bug because firefox-3.0 is EOL.

** Changed in: firefox-3.0 (Ubuntu)

  Firefox Disappears For No Apparent Reason

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “firefox-3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  On one of my machines (32-bit Hardy Install) Firefox will often
  disappear for no apparent reason. I don't know how to steadily
  reproduce this bug, sometimes it disappears, sometimes not, but never
  when I want it to.

  I could be watching a video on Youtube, or writing a blog post on
  Myspace and it all of a sudden just completely disappears.

  Steps to reproduce:

  1.) Just browse normally.
  2.) Firefox may or may not disappear while you're using it.

  This bug used to be very frequent with Firefox2. I'm hoping that this
  gets fixed soon, it's a very annoying issue.