Workaround for me, was checking what was happening, I saw at sound settings
that headphones were showing up very fast (like the blink of an eye) as the
flickering happened. I plugged the headphones to their entrance, flickering
gone but sound only on them, then I plugged the headphones with micro to the
front an the flickering is gone, now a new device is shown at sound settings.
If i take out the headphones from the micro flickering is back.
So now I have always my microphone plugged in...

For me it seems like sound conf is missing something about the frontal
panel, like if it was viewing and losing the headphones even when
they're not there.

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  [quantal] Sound volume changes without user interaction

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:

  I can listen to the sound but automatically the sound is getting increased
and decreased spontaneously.

  Some times popping up some error, as I am new to this it's very
  difficult to troubleshoot. Some please advice on this.....

  What action should I need to take?  Mail ID is
  optimous.prim...@gmail.com.